Saturday, March 14, 2009

... about to start


Less than 24 hours until take off ... I am getting more and more in holiday mood. From yesterday's concert of Jacky Terrasson in JC's (highly recommendable!!) at home in Istanbul to the Chicago, IL and Patricia Barber is only a short way. The books ar packed, the camera is ready, the mood is great - what should stop me now? (hopefully not the snow and cold weather in Chicago).
By the way: some friends asked me if I really travel alone this time!?!? YES, I do! This time only music, the road and me! Sounds great, isn't it?


2 comments:

  1. Hello Mr. Gammer,

    Now you must be in Chicago and possibly sleeping at this time of the day. Hope you had a nice flight and still in the mood.... I'm sure that you started travelling alone but haven't you met with someone yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am here and it's great - and I am absolutely not alone :-) I have Jumbo III with me, friendly and well organized taxi drivers, Apple-Sellers, friendly people all around ... and not to forget I will meet Patricia Barber this evening (not to bring you on the wrong path: she is a Lesbian making wonderful musician!!).

    ReplyDelete